Matlock Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice on handlebar mounts

2 posters

Go down

Advice on handlebar mounts Empty Advice on handlebar mounts

Post by a9350058 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:19 am

Does anyone have any experience of handlebar mounts for tablets? I have an IPad Air that I want to use when I'm using the turbo or rollers. There are a few advertised on the internet but all with mixed reviews. The Tacx seems the best but it's not obvious how adjustable it is - it seems ok for riding on the drops but I tend to train on the tops and it might be too far away with my eyesight.

Richard

a9350058

Back to top Go down

Advice on handlebar mounts Empty Re: Advice on handlebar mounts

Post by Woolfie Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Can't advise on tablet mounts on the bike specifically - I tend to have the laptop facing me from a position raised off the floor - as an alternative could you consider a music stand?
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by a9350058 Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:19 am

I had thought about a music stand (I've currently got it attached to a bike repair stand which is not easily adjustable and possibly not very safe) but was hoping to find something that was adjustable from the bike (whilst still pedalling), maybe something with a flexible neck which I could fasten to something adjacent to the bike, if there's nothing suitable for affixing from the handlebars. Such things exist I just wonder about their ability to support the tablet's weight. Thanks anyway for the suggestion.

a9350058

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum