Matlock Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Kit Impsport Update

2 posters

Go down

Club Kit Impsport Update Empty Club Kit Impsport Update

Post by Woolfie Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:23 am

Impsport are currently updating the kit design (nearly finalised) and I understand that the new 2014 MCC membership cards will have a new password for accessing the Impsport 'on demand' club kit shop where you will be able to purchase both blue and orange versions of the kit with the new 2014 sponsors on. As I said just finalising the design so I anticipate you will be able to order in January.
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Club Kit Impsport Update Empty Re: Club Kit Impsport Update

Post by Woolfie Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:24 am

Update as promised, we have now received correspondence from Impsport confirming set up on the on demand kit so you can now order!

Club Kit Impsport Update MCCblue_zpscfb683e5
Club Kit Impsport Update MCCOrange_zps8075cb9a

To access the exclusive ‘Matlock CC’ Online Club Shop, please enter the following password in the requested box at www.yourclubshop.co.uk:

MTLK2014
All club kit is made to order and may take up to 4 weeks to complete, but if you have any special requests such as a shorter date or size requirements, please place them in the special instructions box in your basket and Impsport will contact you shortly.

I have also added 3 garments of active wear for each design, which will be printed with club name or logo.

Please use code 14YCS10 and pass onto club members to receive 10% off all online orders of £50 or more in basket. This can be used on anything on www.yourclubshop.co.uk and is valid until March 2014.

Matt Brian
Direct Marketing Manager
Sports & Leisure Brands Ltd

Visit our website at:
www.sportsandleisurebrands.co.uk
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by robacko Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:43 am

any news on the kids kit mate?
robacko
robacko

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolfie Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:39 am

Not heard anything (positive or negative) about delivery and I think Julian is away so can't check just at the moment
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down