MTB Event on Saturday 26th April - Help Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MTB Event on Saturday 26th April - Help Needed

Post by Helen Coombes on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:24 am

Volunteers are required to help with a MTB event - part of the Midlands Series - in Chesterfield on Saturday 26th April. I've requested more details including timings and exact location etc, but if anyone would be available on that date to help out (I assume marshalling etc) please let me know and I will put you in touch with the organisers.

Thank you.

Helen Coombes

Back to top Go down

Re: MTB Event on Saturday 26th April - Help Needed

Post by Helen Coombes on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:46 am

Further info: it looks as if it is a single race commencing at 11:00 a.m. at the Chesterfield BMX Club, Ringwood Road, Brimington, Chesterfield S43 1DQ.

If anyone can help out this Saturday, please let me know and I will forward your details on to Stuart and Tony.

Thanks.

Helen

Helen Coombes

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Coombes on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:54 pm

More info from Stuart re this Saturday's MTB Event: Help with set-up, staging riders, signing on and car parking required from 07:00 onwards - any time you can give will be gratefully received. Thank you.

Chaesterfield BMX track Ringwood Park Chesterfield S43 1DQ

Racing starts at 11.00
BC event details https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/106705/2014-Midlands-Mtb-Series-Round-1---Presented-by-Matlock-CC
I am going to be at the venue at 7.00 to start set up but I would welcome help from when people could arrive
The race format is BMX style which means heats and knock out rounds all of which will be short races. each rider will do at least 3 races. We are catering for all ages.
We are not timing but do need people to record finish order. We need some marshalls for staging riders signing on and car parking
Help with set up would be welcome. The course is short so not huge amount of set up and dismantling should also be straightforward
Warm regards

Stuart Gascoyne
Work Tel: +44 1246 267761
Mobile: +44 7879 285826

Helen Coombes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top