mountain bike route

Go down

mountain bike route

Post by sarahpoyser@hotmail.com on Wed May 21, 2014 7:45 am

Could i come and ride with you on saturday? The off road mountain biking if poss pls. How long and hilly is the course?
Sarah P

sarahpoyser@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mountain bike route

Post by Andy S on Wed May 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello Sarah,

Even though it's a while since I've been, I believe that everyone is still welcome.
The group meet in the small car park at 9.15 opposite Stanley Fearn's bike shop. If they are meeting elsewhere it's never been published on here, so sometimes you can turn up and nobody will be there.....

How far/fast/hilly is decided on the day - the group did a big ride last weekend over towards Chesterfield last week, and I bumped into Mark who was just returning home at about 3 pm. I suspect it may be closer to home this weekend, but as I said, it will be decided on the day.

Andy.
Andy S

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Holmes on Thu May 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi Sarah. I don't think I'll be out this Saturday, but I do know that the ride is meeting as usual, opposite Stanley Fearn's. My Dad will be out, so I'll let him know you might be coming. The ride route is chosen on the morning. It usually gets back to Matlock in the early afternoon 1 - 2pm ish (after a cafe stop en route).

Jonathan Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolfie on Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Movie and pics from Saturday's ride May 24th on Youtube...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Gtb5-WmHvzQ

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Saturday mountain bike

Post by martinh397@btinternet.com on Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:22 am

Hi does anyone know if there is a mountain bike ride tomorrow (4.04.2015) and if its setting off from Matlock?
Thanks Martin

martinh397@btinternet.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum