Matlock Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RTTC Circuit Championship. Griffydam 14th September

2 posters

Go down

RTTC Circuit Championship. Griffydam  14th September  Empty RTTC Circuit Championship. Griffydam 14th September

Post by Prince Madog Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Anyone fancy riding this? It also forms the last round of the Rudy TT Series and is in Central District this year.  I think it's on this course at Griffydam.
Being a championship it's a bit pricier than most events at £20 and the closing date is early - 19th August.
I'm likely to be in Melbourne tomorrow afternoon and will go for a ride around the circuit.  If I can regain some semblance of fitness I'm aiming to enter it. Pretty certain it won't be over-subscribed. It'd be good to have some company.
Prince Madog
Prince Madog

Back to top Go down

RTTC Circuit Championship. Griffydam  14th September  Empty Re: RTTC Circuit Championship. Griffydam 14th September

Post by Woolfie Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Hmmm maybe - sort of event I would be interested in doing but would have to talk the legs back into action the day after the first NDCXL round  Very Happy 

I wonder if this is why the Lighthouse TT has moved slightly earlier this year as its a similar event in the same district.
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

RTTC Circuit Championship. Griffydam  14th September  Empty Re: RTTC Circuit Championship. Griffydam 14th September

Post by Woolfie Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:11 am

Stew - is it based on a variation of the A25/16 Griffydam course or is it another course?
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Madog Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:36 am

Woolfie wrote:Stew - is it based on a variation of the A25/16 Griffydam course or is it another course?
If it's on the course I think it's on then it is a different course. The handbook says "Griffydam - A453 - Breedon - B5324 - Griffydam" so I think it's Coalville Wheelers' 'Hall' course that I linked to in my original post. The 30km distance also seems to match.
Prince Madog
Prince Madog

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Madog Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:41 am

Prince Madog wrote:
Woolfie wrote:Stew - is it based on a variation of the A25/16 Griffydam course or is it another course?
If it's on the course I think it's on then it is a different course.  The handbook says "Griffydam - A453 - Breedon - B5324 - Griffydam" so I think it's Coalville Wheelers' 'Hall' course that I linked to in my original post. The 30km distance also seems to match.

Going totally off topic, is it possible for you to change the font colour for annotated links as they're not easy to spot to my eyes. Smile
Prince Madog
Prince Madog

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Madog Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Went to ride around it yesterday but one of the roads was closed, so I had a pint in the Blue Bell in Melbourne instead.  Smile 
Prince Madog
Prince Madog

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Madog Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Just entered. Anyone else interested? Closing date is Tuesday. Internet entry is possible.
Prince Madog
Prince Madog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down