Kids Club Kit tops on order

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kids Club Kit tops on order

Post by Woolfie on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Forgot to mention we have some more club short sleeved tops coming from GSG - learning from last time these will be in the 3 larger sizes (GSG size 3, 4 and 5) which were the sizes that sold out instantly. £24 each and I'll let you know when they arrive (expected in September sometime). There will be 8no size 5 tops, 8no size 4 tops and 4no size 3 tops which should keep us stocked up for a while.

GSG guide - our experience!
Size 3 age 10/11 - I actually think they fit 6-8 year olds
Size 4 age 12/13 - actually more like 8 - 10
Size 5 age 14/15 - up to 12 / 13 depending on size of child.

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kids Club Kit tops on order

Post by Woolfie on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:15 am

..and just in time for the 1st NDCXL they are here. I'll try to get them to the cross coaching tonight and also the NDCXL 1 so if you want one bring your chequebook / cash please! £24 and see above for sizing....

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top