Matlock CC hill climb

Go down

Matlock CC hill climb

Post by Topted on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi there,
i am interested in entering the hill climbs of Riber and Bank road on the 19th October. I was just wondering if you have to be a member to compete or if it open to anyone?
Regards
Tim

Topted

Back to top Go down

Re: Matlock CC hill climb

Post by Woolfie on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi Topted, you do have to be a member of a club (not necessarily Matlock CC) to take part - the event is run under the governance / insurance of the Cycling Time Trials governing body (a significant part of the entry fee goes to them) and they stipulate that you have to be a member of an affiliated club (nearly all cycling clubs are affiliated). There are occasional come and try it TT events run throughout the year by clubs but this event isn't one unfortunately. Hope that helps and if you have any questions just ask.

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Topted on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:46 am

Thanks for the reply, I have joined Derby Mercury now as it's the nearest club to me. so I am ready to get signed up for some hill climbs, I have already signed up for the South Pennine RC event upto the Crich memorial on the 12/9, that ws pretty easy as i could do it online, how do i go about signing up for Bank/Riber?
thanks in advance

Topted

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolfie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:07 am

Fill in an entry form from the www.ctt.org.uk website. http://www.cyclingtimetrials.org.uk/Forms
Then send it with your entry fee (cheques payable to Matlock Cycling Club) to the organiser - details are in this forum thread here:

http://matlockcyclingclub.forumotion.co.uk/t466-matlock-cc-riber-bank-road-hillclimbs-sun-19th-october-2014

Hope that helps!

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Topted on Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:03 am

smashing, thank you very much Smile

Topted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down