Kids club kit update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kids club kit update

Post by Julie P on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi Andy,
Thanks for the cycle tops. As suspected they are a bit on the small side.

Although George's does fit him, it is quite tight & I would prefer one that will last. Annabel's is too small. George can have Annabel's which means there is a spare size 2. Once the older ones find theirs don't fit I think a size 5 might be best for Annabel to last (4 will do if that is all that becomes available).

We are not at cycle club next week as Annabel and I are on a Brownie PGL holiday. We will be at the next one though and possibly the 'round the pond' racing on 14th April.

Many thanks, Julie

Julie P

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolfie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 am

No worries return the size 2 when you get chance / we have loads of those anyway and I hope by next Saturday to put the tops we have left (size 1 and 2) on general sale :-)

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by RobOrr on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:09 am

Hi Andy,
Great news the kit is here - where/when can I pick up the boy's jerseys?
Cheers

Rob

RobOrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolfie on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:24 am

Hi Rob - I have the reserved stuff kept to one side and the rest can go on general sale this weekend.

Planning to be at the Ashford 5 tomorrow evening although I may not have the kit with me if I decide to ride over, after that I am going to be at Whitworth Park Saturday morning and Darley Moor on Sunday if that helps?

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by RobOrr on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:10 am

Thanks Andy,

Will you be at the rollers on Thurs? Otherwise we might be at Darley.

Cheers

Rob

RobOrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolfie on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 am

Hi Rob was hoping to be able to pop down to the rollers but family duties have prevailed - also I have a very heavy cold so I don't think you would thank me for breathing my germs onto the riders! Darley looking likely - I'll bring along the kit in case you are there
Cheers

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top