Club Coach wanted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Club Coach wanted

Post by Woolfie on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:26 pm

I am intending to undertake a BC coaching course and the club would like another person to become a coach alongside me due to demand!
See below, if interested contact Richard and he can answer any questions you may have,
Andy.

Coach Wanted
The Club are seeking a person who would like to become a British Cycling Level 2 Coach. Preferably this person would be able to be available on occasional Saturday mornings.
To gain the qualification you will need to complete a first aid qualification, have a DBS check and complete the BC course. The course is held over one weekend and one Saturday (some travel may be necessary), there is coursework to complete as well as coaching practice. The Club will pay the course fee and pay for the first aid course. You will have to apply for a bursary for part of the course fee.
If you are interested please contact Richard Thoday, rthoday@uwclub.net
phone 07941 156162.

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Re: Club Coach wanted

Post by robacko on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:29 am

Sounds like a great idea Andy. However, I don't need qualifications to shout "go faster" in their ears which is about the level of my capabilities ;-)
robacko

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top