Matlock Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Matlock CC Hoodies!

Go down

More Matlock CC Hoodies! Empty More Matlock CC Hoodies!

Post by Woolfie Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:45 am

Since the order before Christmas I have now had a few more queries about getting another order of Matlock CC hoodies, below are details of them  - they can have a nickname / name added if you would like. We need a minimum of 10 to place an order could you let me know on here, Facebook, email or by old fashioned face to face speaking if you would like one with details please, and also I would like payment before they are delivered!
Cheers,
Andy

Matlock Cycle Club january 2015      
Code Style Fabric Colour Sizes Total Unit Price exc VAT Unit Price Inc VAT @ 20%

JH003B Kid's Varsity Hoodie printed to the left breast with the Matlock Cycle Club logo and printed to the back with the Matlock Cycle Club logo in white + NAME 80% Cotton 20% Polyester  French Navy/Fire Red 5/6yrs 7/8 yrs, 9/11 yrs, 12/13yrs  10 £13.40 £13.40

JH003 Adults Varsity Hoodie printed to the left breast with the Matlock Cycle Club logo and printed to the back with the Matlock Cycle Club logo in white + NAME 80% Cotton 20% Polyester French Navy/Fire Red S to XXL 10 £14.75 £17.70

More Matlock CC Hoodies! 2011MatlockCycleClubhoodies_zps0c282221
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

More Matlock CC Hoodies! Empty Re: More Matlock CC Hoodies!

Post by Woolfie Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:25 am

Order placed ...I'll post up when delivered!
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolfie Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:40 am

Order now delivered to me so let me know how & when you would like to pick them up and if you haven't paid me please do!!
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down