Lafarge Tarmac safety event

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lafarge Tarmac safety event

Post by Woolfie on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Message received from Lafarge:

Hi,
Lafarge Tarmac are holding a safety week and we would like to invite you to our site at Tunstead so you as cyclist can sit in a wagon and see the limited visibility they have. Our aim is to make the roads a safer place. The safety week is being held on the 15th and 16th of June.
If you are interested in attending the event please let me know what time would be best for you and I will make sure the wagon is available.
Thank you
Nyomi Procter
--
nyomi.procter@lafargetarmac.com

Tunstead House, Wormhill, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 8TG, United Kingdom
www.lafargetarmac.com

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Re: Lafarge Tarmac safety event

Post by Woolfie on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:16 pm

If anyone would like to go on this could you post up on here then we can organise a time and lorry availability for you!
Cheers
Andy

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Woolfie on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:58 pm

TUNSTEAD SAFETY WEEK.

Lafarge Tarmac at Tunstead is holding a safety week on the 15th – 16th of June between the times of 9am – 5pm.

We would like to invite cyclists along to “swop places” with HGV drivers to understand the limited visibility around a lorry to make the roads a safer place for all road users.

Lafarge Tarmac’s commitment to cyclist safety includes enhanced training for drivers, retrofitting older vehicles with approved safety equipment and ensuring that all new vehicles have safety equipment fitted as standard.

We are looking forward to seeing you at our Cycle event.

If you are interested in attending this event please email nyomi.procter@lafargetarmac.com

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top