real estate?, property?

Go down

real estate?, property?

Post by dogguy on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:29 am

Howdy, My wife and I are interested in moving to the Matlock area and would like to deal with an Estate Agent that actually had a feel for what a bicyclist might like in property(does that make any sense?). Any reference to at least someone who is honest and has common sense to deal with would be helpful. We are in the U.S. currently so for the time being all will be done long distance.

Cheers, John Q.

dogguy

Back to top Go down

Re: real estate?, property?

Post by Rthoday on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:47 am

Hello John
how about this house, we just put it on the market. Perfect for a cyclist. Located in the centre of Matlock, bottom of the hill so no big climb at the end of a ride, just round the corner from the local bike shop and house even has a bike room as well as secure bike storage!

http://www.scargillmann.co.uk/property-detail.asp?propref=SMP23552

Local estate agents to try in Matlock are Scargill Mann and Co, Fiddler Taylor, Grants, Saxton Mee or Sally Bothams. They all have offices in Town and websites.

Personally I like the staff in Scargill Mann, they seem very helpful and knowledgeable. Hope you find something you like.

Regards
Richard
Rthoday

Back to top Go down

Post by dogguy on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Richard, Thanks, great looking place but too dear for us. We will check out the estate agents you mentioned.

Cheers, John Q.

dogguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum