Matlock Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest Town Track League 2016 help needed.......

Go down

Forest Town Track League 2016 help needed....... Empty Forest Town Track League 2016 help needed.......

Post by Woolfie Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:51 am

Message from the organiser of the Forest Town Track League - the league needs help.............

Hi all,

I would like to arrange an AGM for the Forest Town Track League and would like to gather some initial feedback as to the best time and date for the meeting. It is vital that we get a good attendance for this meeting and that key individuals attend as the league is facing some very serious challenges. I would therefore appreciate it if everyone could let me know which day of the week is preferable and I will start the ball rolling by proposing Thursday.

Howard and Carole Wheatcroft will be retiring from their positions as Treasurer and Secretary due to health reasons and I am not in a position where I can continue as Organiser for the league.

There are a number of options available ranging from forming a new committee which can take on the league in its current format to exploring other formats such as youth only leagues held under Go-Ride racing, changing the day not to clash with CCT or running every other week to avoid this clash. If we are unable to find a solution then we will need to discuss how the league can be wound down and how the league's assets are managed.

As I am sure you will appreciate, this year's AGM will be a very important meeting and it is vital that we get all interested parties present if we are going to find the best possible solution.

Can you please distribute this email to any parties who I may have missed,

Regards,

Bob
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down