Matlock Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Ride on Sunday Mornings....

Go down

Training Ride on Sunday Mornings.... Empty Training Ride on Sunday Mornings....

Post by Woolfie on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Just spreading the word about a regular ride taking place on Sunday mornings although not an 'official' Matlock CC club run. Starts at 8.30am at the RBS building in Darley Dale and usually averages 17mph over 3 hours or so with no café stop - i.e this is a quick training ride with the idea of getting out early and back with some of Sunday left to do other things! All welcome.

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Training Ride on Sunday Mornings.... Empty Re: Training Ride on Sunday Mornings....

Post by Andy S on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:01 am

Hi Woolfie, is it a chain gang, i.e. if you drop off you're left, or do you reconvene at suitable intervals? (Not that I'll be going, I'm too slow)
Andy.
Andy S
Andy S

Back to top Go down

Training Ride on Sunday Mornings.... Empty Re: Training Ride on Sunday Mornings....

Post by Woolfie on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:35 pm

I'm too slow as well Embarassed Speaking to a rider who goes on the ride its a fast training ride - no doubt there will be splits on hills and waiting to regroup at the top of hills is expected, I think you also need to be able to look after yourself if your legs give out though!

Woolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by robacko on Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:57 am

so when you said "all welcome" Andy you actually missed off "except slow coffee drinkers" ;-)
robacko
robacko

Back to top Go down

Post by davegj on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:52 am

hi - is this happening every Sunday? Sounds good....

davegj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down