Matlock Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NDCXL committee meeting and a lost top

2 posters

Go down

NDCXL committee meeting and a lost top Empty NDCXL committee meeting and a lost top

Post by MikeB Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:32 am

Hello All

Is any kind Matlock CC soul going to the NDCXL committee meeting next Thursday and willing to do me a favour?
I managed to leave a cycling top at Broxtowe CX last weekend and Richard Shenton will be taking it along. I'm working shifts though so cannot make it.
I was hoping someone could retrieve it for me. At least then it might make it back to somewhere in Derbyshire so I can collect it locally.  Very Happy 

It's a red, long sleeve Altura top with some Nottinghamshire mud attached.

Ta
Mike
MikeB
MikeB

Back to top Go down

NDCXL committee meeting and a lost top Empty Re: NDCXL committee meeting and a lost top

Post by Lee S Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:59 am

I'll be there Mike but whether I'll get it any closer to you than the pub in Allestree is debatable!
Lee S
Lee S

Back to top Go down

NDCXL committee meeting and a lost top Empty Re: NDCXL committee meeting and a lost top

Post by MikeB Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:24 am

Hi Lee
Didn't know Richard actually lived in the pub   Very Happy 
I would go but working 2-10 shift that day in Sheffield!!!

Would you collect it for me please...I know where you live (in a non-stalker type way   Very Happy  ) and can drive home your way, so could retrieve it via the same arrangement as per new kit collections if that's OK

Ta
Mike
MikeB
MikeB

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee S Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 am

Mike - I've got your top at home. Give me a shout when you want to collect - usual drop-off/pickup procedure can be put in place if necessary  Very Happy 
Lee S
Lee S

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeB Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:16 am

Thanks Lee, you're a star  Very Happy 
Sent a PM re. collection.
MikeB
MikeB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down