Matlock Cycling Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LVRC and TLI racing 2016

Go down

LVRC and TLI racing 2016 Empty LVRC and TLI racing 2016

Post by Woolfie Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:11 am

Both the racing calendars are now on their respective websites
lvrc.org.uk/race-calendar/
www.tlicycling.org.uk/EventsCalendar_YearView.aspx
Both organisations run their events based on age categories ; Over 40 for the League of Veteran Racing Cyclists and all ages for TLI
I would particularly recommend the TLI events at the Swynnerton MOD camp circuit for any novice racers. Conveniently Stafford CC/Stone Wheelers are running a 4 race series (3 to race + 1 marshalling duty) during April/May which would be an ideal opportunity to get some race experience for anyone interested in having a go this year.

Here are some LVRC :
March 27th Moda RR Flintham. A generally flat course although quite exposed in places so the wind can be a factor.
April 2nd Solihull CC Early Season Circuit Races. A compact track of approx. 1km but has some slopes and a good variety of corners ( not just a boring oval)
April 3rd Corley RR Cranfield
April 9th Tunstall Wheelers (+others) Darley Moor Circuit Races 1st visit to DM of the year for LVRC (3 more later in the year)
April 10th Echelon Cycles RR, Malvern Only considering this as it's the same course that will be used later for the National Championships.
April 17th Claydon Classic nr. Milton Keynes (Stallard #2)
The first round of the Stallard series is the Fleche Waltonne on March 13th but I'm away then. I note that the A/B race is already full although places still left in the older age categories.
Woolfie
Woolfie

Back to top Go down